Not for Profit
As an independent lender, Jules and Associates offers you the flexibility and freedom to choose a suitable equipment finance option for your organization. Serving non-profits nationally since 1989, we provide flexible lease structures tailored to your needs, including renovations, equipment upgrades to technology, software installations and training costs.
Commonly Financed Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Golf Carts and Field Maintenance Equipment
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Locker Room and Pool Equipment
- Vehicles, Vans and Buses
- HVAC Systems Testing and Lab Equipment
Why Jules and Associates?
- Affordable lease payments and no upfront costs
- A dedicated team that services the entire process, from purchase order to delivery
- Vendor residual lease terms that provide a low overall cost alternative with easy return provisions
- Turn a capital expenditure into a fixed operating cost on 3 to 5 year terms
I have found Jules to be competent, reliable and most importantly trustworthy. I can tell you that I have had bad experiences working with other leasing companies and so it is comforting to work with Jules, knowing that they are partners who are fair in their dealings.
– Chief Financial Officer, Arizona
Jules offered a competitive structure, pricing and end-of-term options. They worked with us to structure equipment leases to meet our unique leasing requirements.
– Chief Financial Officer, Large Non-Profit Organization
I always feel like I’m getting an honest and fair rate. The feeling that we are partners in the business is very important to me.
– Executive Director, Oklahoma