As an independent lender, Jules and Associates offers you the freedom to choose a suitable finance option for your business. Serving the manufacturing industry since 1989, we provide flexible lease structures tailored to your company’s unique needs, which includes accommodating your cyclical fluctuations, managing your balance sheet, and upgrading or modifying leased equipment during the lease terms.
Commonly Financed Equipment
- Manufacturing Lines
- Injection Molding Machines / Molds
- CNC Machines
- Robotic Equipment
- Packing / Labeling equipment
- Battling equipment
- Furniture / Fixtures
- Leasehold Improvements
- SAP / ERP Systems
- Training / Installation
Why Jules and Associates?
- Simple lease documentation tailored to the manufacturing industry
- Structured lease that complies with any bank covenants
- Rapid credit processing turnaround time
- Match your lease with the life of the equipment with terms that stretch from 24 to 108 months
- Partial progress payments and interim financing to accommodate multiple installation and equipment delivery dates
- Finance existing equipment through a sale lease back or refinance a buyout on an existing lease
- Off-balance-sheet financing with various end of terms such as fixed or fair market value buyouts
I highly recommend Jules and Associates. The people I work with provide tremendous efforts with any requests I have. Professional and reliable, exactly what I need in a trusted partner.
– Chief Executive Officer, California
Attention to detail, response to customer needs, prompt courteous service. These are just a few comments regarding our experience when we turn to Jules and Associates for our capital equipment financing needs.
– Chief Financial Officer, Illinois
Communication was fantastic. All questions answered, and Jules and Associates was also willing to work with us on pricing and terms that were beyond the standard.
– Director of Accounting, Rhode Island