As an independent lender, Jules and Associates offers you the flexibility and freedom to choose a suitable equipment finance option for your business. Serving the food services industry since 1989, we provide flexible lease structures tailored to your company’s unique needs, including coordinating expansion projects with multiple vendors, upgrading or modifying leased equipment during lease terms and managing your balance sheet.
Commonly Financed Equipment
- Slaughterhouse Equipment
- Racking / Storage
- Refrigeration / Freezers
Why Jules and Associates?
- Match your lease with the life of the equipment with terms that stretch from 24 to 96 months
- Partial progress payments and interim financing to accommodate multiple installation and equipment delivery dates
- 100% financing, no down payment required
- Flexibility to upgrade, add and/or modify food processing lines by adding equipment during the term of the lease
I have found Jules to be competent, reliable and most importantly trustworthy. I can tell you that I have had bad experiences working with other leasing companies and so it is comforting to work with Jules, knowing that they are partners who are fair in their dealings.
– Chief Financial Officer, Arizona
We needed custom-made equipment from multiple manufacturers located throughout the USA. Jules made the financing and communication painless.
– President and Owner, California
Jules offered a competitive structure, pricing and end-of-term options. They worked with us to structure equipment leases to meet our unique leasing requirements.
– Director of Finance, Florida