As an independent lender, Jules and Associates offers you the flexibility and freedom to choose a suitable equipment finance option for your law firm. Serving the legal industry since 1989, we provide customized lease structures tailored to your firm’s unique needs, including matching the lease term to the equipment’s useful life in order to reduce your overall costs and maximize the firm’s annual distributions to its partners.
Commonly Financed Equipment
- Scanning and Copy Equipment
- Software, Licensing, Document and Records Management Systems
- Time, Billing, and Tracking Systems
- Desktops and Laptops
- Printers and Fax Machines
- Furniture, Fixtures, and Miscellaneous Office Equipment
- Data Storage and Network Equipment
- Cost Recovery
- Professional Services
- Leasehold Improvements for Remodels, Moves, and New Offices
Why Jules and Associates?
- Simple lease documentation tailored to the legal industry
- Partial progress payments and installment financing and scheduling to accommodate multiple installation and equipment delivery dates at multiple locations
- Rapid credit processing turnaround time
- 100% leasing of all software, maintenance, implementation and training costs
- We are a big supporter of the Association of Legal Administrators and exhibit at Annual and Regional Conferences
- We structure most of our leases without the need of a personal guarantee
[Our sales manager] was there every step of the way, helping us through the entire process. I have made recommendations to several people regarding Jules and Associates’ customer service and support.
– Vice President, California
Our firm always does our leasing through Jules and Associates Legal Finance. We find them to be competitive, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn’t think of dealing with anyone else.
– Director of Technology, New York
[Our account manager] and his team make the equipment finance process easy and stress-free!
– Executive Director, Georgia