The Federal Reserve hiked its benchmark short-term interest rate a quarter percentage point and indicated that two more increases are likely this year. Jules and Associates offers fixed long-term financing, thus avoiding any fluctuation in the market conditions. A fixed-rate lease factor gives the borrower more certainty in a rising rate environment. Contact one of our expert account executives more information.
Why choose Jules and Associates as your go-to manufacturing equipment lender?
- We provide simple lease documentation
- We offer structured leases that comply with bank covenants
- We have a rapid credit processing turnaround time
- We’ll match your lease with the life of your selected manufacturing equipment with terms that stretch from 24 to 108 months
- We offer partial progress payments and interim financing in order to accommodate multiple installation and equipment delivery dates
- We finance existing equipment through a sale leaseback or refinance a buyout on an existing lease
- We offer off-balance-sheet financing with various end-of-terms, such as fixed or fair market value buyouts
About Jules and Associates
Founded in 1989, Jules and Associates is one of the nation’s fastest growing, privately-held equipment financing corporations. Since inception, Jules and Associates has originated over $1.5 billion in assets and has established a strong history of working closely with companies of all sizes. Decades of experience allow Jules to service the industries that fuel the country’s economy, including the Medical, Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation, Construction and Food Service sectors. Jules and Associates’ main focus is to provide each of client with customized finance options that meet their respective, unique needs. Jules’ top-rated customer service and overall formula for success have propelled the firm to be consistently ranked within the top 20 independent leasing companies in the nation. Headquartered in Los Angeles with an additional office in Irvine, Jules and Associates has proudly maintained the same ownership and management for over 25 years.
GET IN TOUCH WITH JULES AND ASSOCIATES:
(213) 362-5600 |email@example.com